Our Journey to Eternity
Yeah! I am so glad everything is going well so far. So, you think it is a girl, eh? Wonderful!
when are you guys moving? how funny that you will be where we are!
I am so glad things are going well so far, and I am glad that you were able to gain some peace of mind. Thinking of you guys!
What a good lookin little peanut! are you guys still headed to Oregon? Looks like Utah was a good move-you guys look really happy!
Whats this with the MOVE? I haven't heard??? And a GIRL? Is that a fact??? I am so confused! You don't reply to my emails woman!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad everything is going well so far. So, you think it is a girl, eh? Wonderful!
when are you guys moving? how funny that you will be where we are!
I am so glad things are going well so far, and I am glad that you were able to gain some peace of mind. Thinking of you guys!
What a good lookin little peanut! are you guys still headed to Oregon? Looks like Utah was a good move-you guys look really happy!
Whats this with the MOVE? I haven't heard??? And a GIRL? Is that a fact??? I am so confused! You don't reply to my emails woman!!!
Post a Comment