
You know, I could scan the pictures in and show you all, but MOST of you know what a baby looks like on an ultrasound and I don't think they give those little babies justice. So I will spare you the photos and just trust me, it is a girl. Brandon is especially excited for the girl. I am not sure why, I thought Autumn and I were enough drama for him, but apparently not.....
For me, I was the most excited to hear that everything looks perfect. She has 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes, a nose, and the "lip" (some of you know what I am talking about) and all the essential organs and they are all looking good. They measured her eyes and ears to double check for downs, looks good and they just did a fabulous job on comforting my mind. I am just so happy she is healthy.
We decided to take the kids to the ultrasound, Autumn LOVED to see te baby and Jaxon kept looking at my tummy instead of the screen because he thought he would be able to see her on my tummy. They were so cute and very excited. Autumn told me she is going to help with her sister, especailly when I am cooking dinner. Sounds good to me...On our way to the appt. Jaxon kept saying he was excited to see baby Drake. Oops, I guess we didn't explain it well enough to him. But it is good it's a girl so he doesn't always call her Drake. It's so funny what is going through their heads.
So we are off to CA tomorrow to go through our stuff to get it ready for Texas and I have to admit, it will be crazy fun going through all the girl clothes that we had from Autumn. Not to mention all the adorable bows and accessories we get to buy. They didn't have all those cute things when Autumn was little. Fun!!
Now it's deciding on a name....
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! You know I love girls and all of the girly things! I am so glad that they helped to put your mind at ease and that everything is looking great!
I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!
YAAAAAY! Baby girl Bowers!!! We're soooo excited. K, so if things don't work out with Landen and Autumn, then maybe Landen and this little gal could work? Do you think? :) By the way, are you sure you haven't been going to the gym? Cute pic. :) Hope to see you guys while you're in Turlock. LoVe Ya!!!!
Congrats! We're so happy that everything is looking good. How exciting to have another girl! It's so funny the things that older siblings think about their pregnant mommy. At our ultrasound with Logan, Evan was sure there was a frog in my tummy. So cute.
Yeah! You know, I probably could have told you you were having a girl, because it seems everyone who is having a baby now is having a girl! Me, Wendy, Laura, you...fantastic! I am so glad everything is well and she looks healthy. Good luck with the move!
YEA!!! I am so happy that all is well! I am also excited for you to have a little girl. You look great! I miss ya tons!
Yea!! Is Autumn so excited?! I know you're excited to get out of cold Utah to warm Texas!! ahh adventures ahead
Congrats! Girls (so far) are great! You look fantastic...keep it up! Why are you moving to TX???
That's so great! Congratulations! It makes me so happy to know that you are doing well and your baby is healthy. What a blessing!
We are so thrilled for you all! What wonderful news!! I am thrilled that everything looks so wonderful and that you have peace of mind! You have a lot of faith in the Lord. Keep pressing forward in faith and he will bless you all.
hey melissa,
that's really cool that your having a girl! hope your trip to cali was fun.
Post a Comment