Thursday, February 7, 2008

Way Too Long!

OK, so I kept using the camera as my excuse of not updating our blog, but when I downloaded the few pics I had, I realized that I haven't updated because not a lot has been going on. Pretty pathetic I guess. So here is what we have been up to so far this year.....
#1 I sold the wedding business to this great lady in Folsom. YAY! What a burden lifted off our shoulders. It was SO stressful running it from Utah!! I flew to CA for a few days and helped prepare everything to transfer and to sign contracts. It was a great break from the kids. And of course I come home to a husband who appreciates me even more for all I do. Man, us Mom's need to get away more often...
#2 We are still waiting to move to Texas. Waiting for some deals to close. But we are getting closer. Looking at the end of February, but we will see.
#3 We are heading to CA this Saturday so Brandon can work with his Dad there and we are all going. I got a packet of work for Autumn to do since she will be missing about 2 weeks of school. It will be SO great to get out of the snow! YAY!!
#4 I have my ultrasound tomorrow. I am REALLY anxious for it and I doubt to get any sleep tonight. But I will try. I will talk more about that later.
#5 JAXON IS POTTY TRAINED! Yay, that is SO great for us! I am so proud of him. I got him some underwear that has dinos on the bum and I told him that if he pees or poops on the dinosaurs, they will bite his bum. He is doing great!! YAY!!
And here are a few photos that have NOTHING to do with these things I just talked about.......

4 comments:

Becky said...

Why are you moving to Texas? I can't wait for you to post the good news tomorrow!!! Are you hoping or feeling one way or the other?

Cassie said...

Yeah for Jaxon!! That is great news! I wish I were going to California, I know what you are feeling about the snow. Have fun!

Nicole said...

It's about time you posted! Congrats on selling the business and the potty training! When are you going to be here. We would love to see you guys.

Unknown said...

Yay Jaxon! Good luck with the ultrasound today. We'll be thinking about you.