Thursday, March 20, 2008

Church Ball


Brandon told me to title this "Pregnant and Still Got it." But I didn't. But I have to admit, we totally kicked butt at our first tournament game tonight. 41-15 to be exact!! We have another one next Thursday and if we win, we play Saturday too. And if we win that, we get this cool shirt. We do have the advantage of having Kristen on our team who is the tall one in the back. She played fir BYU. She is 6'2"! She is so awesome! We also had the advantage of ALL of our team has played competitive ball. I am sure it would have been safer for me to watch from the sidelines, but that's way too hard! We had so much fun!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe that you are playing basketball, you crazy pregnant lady! I didn't feel like like even watching competitive sports when I was pregnant. You are such a sport!

Anonymous said...

Wow. YOU GO GIRL!