
I am so proud of Autumn. Last Monday I convinced her to let me take off her training wheels because she is almost 6 and 6 year olds don't need training wheels. She was convinced! In a matter of a couple of hours, she was on her own! And she wasn't bleeding in the end! Maybe just a couple bruises from running into the trees in grandma's yard. Too bad it has been so cold for her to go out every day to practice. Next is Jaxon's turn!!
3 comments:
Good job Autumn!! Thats a very fun thing to be able to ride a big girl bike.
anna
Way to go Autumn! My girls liked riding their bikes so much more once they took their training wheels off. It gives you a lot more freedom. So fun!
Great blog, Meliss. I know I didn't know you for that long, but I always thought you were rad. I hope Texas and everything comes together for you guys! Keep us updated.
Love,
Sarah
p.s., congrats on the pregnancy! We are due just a few days apart. I'm due on June 26.
Post a Comment