Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Journal


I updated my journal way down there at the bottom. I didn't realize how long it had been since I wrote last. WARNING: Do not read if you are not in a healthy state of mind. ;0) I am just sad right now because of Easter coming up and April which are all reminders of Drake. I was thinking yesterday, I wish I could just sleep through this next month and wake up in May. Guess it doesn't work that way. I'm open to advice!

5 comments:

Tiana said...

I don't think I have ever scrolled down your blog all the way to notice you had a journal. I hope you make it through this month okay. I am sure Drake is up there giving all sorts of big brother advice to baby Brinnely. You are the toughest chica I know, Liss, and you will make it through this. I love ya!

Nicole said...

Sorry that we didn't get to meet up while we were in town. We had family things going non-stop. I am glad that we at least got to see you while you were in CA. We had a great time with you, and I wish you guys still lived here, because we have so much fun with you guys.

Sorry that you are having such a rough time right now! I know this must be such a difficult time. We are thinking of you and love you!

The web site for the digi scrap booking is: scrapbooksgonedigital.com

The program is called the gimp.

I can't remember which websites you had already seen, but the ones I use the most are shabbyprincess.com, twopeasinabucket.com
peppermintcreative.com

Hope this helps, let me know if there was anything else that you wanted to know!

Gleason Family said...

Hang in there girly. I don't think I have any profound words of advice for you... only that I love you and want you to know that Drake and your Heavenly Father do too! You WILL get through this.

I can't believe it's been almost a year. It went so quickly and all seems like just yesterday. David and I were just talking about going to the Lembi Park Egg Hunt and all I could think about was you and everything last year at this time. I'm so thankful for our friendship and your wonderful example of strength and faith. You have so much of both. The whole experience.... what a testimony builder to me.... seriously.

Are you guys still coming out for your cousins wedding? Call me!

Love ya!

Carrie and Jeff said...

I don't have any great advice, but I'm here for you whenever you need me. Christie told me about her blog and I just found you on hers. I'm excited to read through all of your stuff (well, as much as I can get through). Check out my blog. I'll see ya Sunday!

Andrea Wiseman said...

My advice is to sleep all month-who cares? Set up some babysitting and packing help and just sleep. see? I'm smart huh? ok so maybe I'm tearing instead of crying at your journal entry, but I'm so happy that you are honest and say how you're feeling-because of that you'll make it through. I'm sure it will be bittersweet when Brinleigh (preferred spelling jk)is born. thanks for posting and staying on it! Love Andrea