
OK so believe it or not we have a moving date! We will be leaving Utah on April 20 and going to CA to load up a trailer with all of our stuff and we will be heading to Texas later that week. It will take a very fun 24 1/2 hours to get there, so maybe about 3 days. Sounds like fun, huh? I am really excited! And a little nervous, but mostly excited!
7 comments:
if you go by way of phoenix and need a floor to crash on or a bite to eat...give me a call. good luck!
YAAAY! An end (or beginning) in sight! So excited for your move to Texas. It will be so nice to get settled somewhere. The only sad thing is that we are coming out to Utah.... just a few days after you leave.... :( Guess we'll just miss you. Love ya!!!
Holy mackerel. What a trip. You can do it!
So glad that you finally have a date and are finally going to get to be settled! That is going to be quite a drive!
Congrats! It's a modern day adventure. You will love Texas.
I'm so happy for you guys---but sad for me. I will miss you. We have to get together for a girls night before you go.
I'll miss you Melissa especially since we just got to know each either. With your warm and open personality, your new neighborhood will be lucky to have you!
Post a Comment