
So I am not sure if I believe that statement. The only thing bigger in Texas is ME. But I guess I can pull the pregnancy card on that one, right? Here is a photo of us in front of our home. It's far away because we set the camera on top of the mail box and zoomed it in. So sorry it's not the best.
I think by tomorrow we will only have 2 boxes left in the house, YAY! Those are the boxes with the surround sound stuff that probably won't be put up until this time next year, ha ha....
I repacked some boxes of just stuff I don't really want to deal with right now and Brandon's job is to get all those boxes out in the garage. Next project, getting ready for Baby! Love and miss you all!
8 comments:
Your house is so cute! Glad everything is going well and you are almost all settled in! Miss you.
YAY! A picture! So cute. We miss you guys!!!!
you guys look great! your are not too big girl, so don't flip. remember to send pics of rooms and stuff.
anna
Congratulations on your new house I am so jealous. You have such a cute family, and it is just getting cutier I look forward to more pics and updates.
DARLING...your place looks great! i want to see inside photos!
miss you...call you this week sometime
Have you guys had enough of Texas?Who cares about having everything Bigger in Texas, MOVE BACK. We miss you guys.Okay Please Write or Call. Irish Kiss.
Your house looks beautiful. I wish I had $$ so I could come visit you.
What a cute family!!! And your house is so cute. Good luck getting ready for the baby!!!
Post a Comment