Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We're Still Alive

OK, I am totally sorry I have not updated. I am going crazy STILL trying to unpack everything, get health and car insurance, get a doctor, get new licenses, plates and the car registered,find a couch, a table and a crib and on top of that, trying to organize things to get prepared to have a baby! PLUS, the daily stuff, cooking, cleaning, and trying to mother these kids of mine. I feel so bad. They are so out of whack right now, but hopefully that will change soon. I am open to suggestions! I keep praying Brinnley decides to stay where it is warm and comfy until July. I have dropped and having consitant contractions at times. But I have 8 weeks to go and I need 20 before I am ready! Sometime when I take a shower and the kids are out of their pajamas and their hair brushed, we will take some pictures of this beautiful place. Until then, Take care!!

8 comments:

Gleason Family said...

oh good. Glad to see a post from you! Sorry we still haven't really had a chance to talk. I think I just need to book a flight and get out there to see you! I don't know if I can wait until July!!! Miss you guys TONS!!!

Cassie said...

So glad to hear that you guys made it there safe! Can't wait to see pictures of your new place, I am so excited for you guys.

Nicole said...

So glad to hear that you are still alive and well! Good luck getting all of that stuff taken care of. You are amazing!

cameron said...

LOVE THE NAME YOU CHOSE - LOVE IT!

you are a great mother - i'm sure your family is happy. Just read your scriptures and call me whenever you want-i'll round up some jokes and give you a recipe for delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that no one else gets.

ps. I MISS YOU!

cameron said...

I WAS GOING TO VOTE BRYNLEY, BUT I LIKE BRINNLEY TOO!!! YAHOO

Anonymous said...

good luck! thats pretty much all i can say.
anna

Sarie said...

Once you get settled in I would love to hear how it is down there! Where you live, the surroundings, and how you are adjusting! Good luck and take it easy on your tummy!!!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Take it easy Melissa---I know, easier said than done. You don't want to have that baby too soon. We miss you. Take care of yourself.