


Brandon took Jax on the father son campout this weekends and had lots of fun. Jaxon told me his favorite part was eating marshmallows (of course) and when "this guy" caught a really big fish. I thought it was cute that he said "this guy".
Autumn and I had a great time spending one on one together! We went to the fountains and she played in the water, then we went to a store and she picked out nail polish. Then we went to Walmart and bought cookie ingredients (and McDonalds, don't tell my dr.) and went home and watched a movie (and the National Spelling Bee,) painted nails, and made yummy cookies. We had a lot of fun together. OK sorry, this post was supposed to be about the Father Son campout. Anyway, Jax and Brandon had a ton of fun together as well. Brandon's favorite part of being a dad is camping with his kids. I love that he loves it. It makes it SO fun!
3 comments:
So Cute, Way to go Brandon on taking Jaxon camping and fishing. I can't wait till Jill is old enough to have girl nights.
That sounds like a lot of fun for all of you! It is so fun to spend time with your kids one on one and have fun with them. I need to do that more often.
Jeff took Benson to our ward's father and son campout. They had a lot of fun, but I loved the break! I actually went up to my sisters and did some scrapbooking.
Post a Comment