Monday, June 2, 2008

Got Breaking Dawn?



So I was on Amazon.com last night and I PRE-ORDERED my "Breaking Dawn" to finish off this AWESOME series. It comes out August 2nd. I thought pre-ordering it would be better than stading in line at midnight on the 1st to get my copy. The best part, it was on sale for only $12.64. Plus free shipping on an order of $25 or more so I went on ahead and got her other book, "The Host". I have heard that that one is great too. Just thought I would pass that info along. Can't wait for August!

3 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

I should pre-order Breaking Dawn too. I have read The Host and I really liked it. I can't wait until the Twilight movie comes out too!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm going crzy waiting for Breaking Dawn! The Host was also really good. I couldn't put it down--of course. Let me know what you think...it's become one of my favorites!

Tiffany Williams said...

I really liked The Host too! The first few chapters are a little hard to get through but it's great after that. I think I need to preorder Breaking Dawn too.