Last week Autumn and Jaxon were playing in the backyard and Autumn screamed on top of her lungs. I thought she got something cut off and I was expecting to see a ton of blood somewhere. HOWEVER, I should know better...I jumped up and ran outside ONLY to find out she saw a spider, the very thing she LOVES to collect and torture in her bug catchers. Anyway, I told her not to scream like that unless she or Jax was really hurt. Still wide eyed and in shock, she said, "Mom, you DON'T understand! This one was HUGE and FUZZY!" I immediately thought, TRANTULA!! She showed me where it was and sure enough, it WAS a trantula. The funny part is this: Jaxon was playing and filling his bucket up with sand and grass and he picked up some "black grass" to add to his bucket. Autumn then realized it was a spider and when she screamed so loud, it scared Jaxon and he chucked this poor trantula--to it's death. We did catch it and I have a picture of it on my phone, but it did die. I guess that fate was probably better then being the next victim of my little girl Autumn.....
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, I think I am going to have nightmares tonight. So freaky.
Spiders don't bother me, but I don't think I would be down with tarantulas. That picture is nasty.
Oh my gosh. That is disgusting. I would not have taken it so well. Ewww...! glad we just have black widows.
I would freak. I hate finding little spiders anywhere.
disgusting. Spiders are bad enough, but furry spiders.... plain sick.
Post a Comment