Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wondering Where We've Been??


I have been VERY preoccupied with starting a new little at home biz. Of course, what would be more appropriate than making headbands, bows, and clippies for little girls. I am working on a web store and I am calling this little business
Pamper your Princess. With the bows I am going to sample with selling blankets and tutus too. Eventually I would love to photograph little babies for their birth announcements and design them. Man the possibilities are endless!
It's a work in progress and so far it's been really fun! Sorry it's been awhile....I will update more when I have this going.

7 comments:

Tiana said...

Ha! I just noticed you have the word verification on your comment page. Weren't you complaining about those not too long ago?

Sorry, sidetracked-here is my original comment-

Many chicky, you just can't sit still can you?? Always a new adventure. My sister-in-law has gotten really into headband and clip making, it seems to be big now. Good luck! Don't forget to breathe :)

Cassie said...

You are amazing! I love that you love doing business stuff, it's so fun to have someone to relate to and have someone to get advice from. Can't wait to see the new site!

Melissa said...

Yes, T. I started getting that spam stuff you all told me about
;0)

jenn goodman said...

WOW! Waaaay cool. The headband is soo cute!

Gleason Family said...

So so cute. I loved all of the pics you sent. I wish Lydia wasn't at that stage where she pulls EVERYTHING out of her hair! I have to totally distract her until she forgets that I put a bow or clip in. Hopefully I will have more girls. :) Your little hair things are so cute. Hope you figured out the blanket. I'm sure you did. Sorry I wasn't much help. Let's talk this week!

Carrie and Jeff said...

This is a great idea Mel! I'll have to buy some from you someday---if I ever have little girls.

Ellie said...

Hi Melissa- Have you heard of Tag Blankets? My baby loves it and I think they are really cute and easy to make. This could be something to try and sell. Just an idea.