Friday, May 16, 2008

Team in Training



It's that time of year again all ready. Training for a triathlon. NO--Not me! Are you crazy!? But 2 of my sisters are training in honor of Drake. Jessica (who participated with me last year) and my oldest sister Noel. This year Jess is a mentor which means she is free from fundraising. Noel on the other hand has a goal of $3200 to raise. I have added her link to the right of my blog, so if you can help her out in honor of Drake's little life, that would be awesome!
Team in Training is such an awesome experience for all those who have the privelage of participating! It will always be one of the BEST memories of my life! 75% of the funds raised goes into the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to help find a cure and provides funds for those who are battling cancer and can not afford it financially. It is such an awesome program and I wish every person in the world had a chance to participate in something so incredible! I AM considering participating in the Dallas Sprint Triathlon in October. I have not quite decided yet. It will help get the baby weight off, but it is also a HUGE commitment to training and fundraising. So we'll see.
Thanks for your help!! Click on this link to help!http://pages.teamintraining.org/sac/pactri08/noelblum

No comments: