Oh Melissa!!!! She's darling! She totally looks like you girl! Wow, she's got dark hair, I have only seen you with light haired babies, so i was surprised to see Brinnley with dark. She's so cute, it makes me excited for my little guy to get here. So happy for you!!
She is beautiful. We love her name and feel humbled that you would give that name. I'm sure her big brother, Drake, gave her lots of love before she came to be with your family. I'll call you tomorrow! I tried once but it went to voice mail. Love you guys, ~Ellen
The pictures are perfectly adorable! And so is Brinnley! I'm soooo happy that she is here. Now we just need to get out to Texas to meet her. :) Keep updating with more pics. I'm still amazed by her dark hair. She is beautiful! And that video of her sucking her thumb.... SO cute. I hope one of my babies turns out to be a thumb sucker. Adorable. Get some rest. Love ya!
So PRECIOUS! I am sorry to hear about the scare...you were in my prayers and I new everything was gong to work out. She looks bigger than 6.9lbs to me - I guess the camera adds weight too..hee hee..teasing...
Looks to be a perfectly happy family! Can't wait to start mine!!!
Melissa! She is perfect! I was so curious to see what she would look like since Jaxon is a clone of his daddy, but she is a clone of you! Wow! What an exciting time, it goes by so terribly fast though doesn't it? Congratulations!
11 comments:
Brinnley is beautiful. I'm glad everything went well. She looks like you.
Oh Melissa!!!! She's darling! She totally looks like you girl! Wow, she's got dark hair, I have only seen you with light haired babies, so i was surprised to see Brinnley with dark. She's so cute, it makes me excited for my little guy to get here. So happy for you!!
Aww she is adorable! And I am totally loving her dark hair...SO cute!! Congrats!
She is beautiful. We love her name and feel humbled that you would give that name. I'm sure her big brother, Drake, gave her lots of love before she came to be with your family.
I'll call you tomorrow! I tried once but it went to voice mail.
Love you guys,
~Ellen
YAY!!!! We can't wait to meet her!
She is beautiful! I can't believe how dark her hair is. I am so glad that everything went so well and the you are both healthy. I'll call you later.
Congratulations!!! She is so cute!!!
The pictures are perfectly adorable! And so is Brinnley! I'm soooo happy that she is here. Now we just need to get out to Texas to meet her. :) Keep updating with more pics. I'm still amazed by her dark hair. She is beautiful! And that video of her sucking her thumb.... SO cute. I hope one of my babies turns out to be a thumb sucker. Adorable. Get some rest. Love ya!
So PRECIOUS! I am sorry to hear about the scare...you were in my prayers and I new everything was gong to work out. She looks bigger than 6.9lbs to me - I guess the camera adds weight too..hee hee..teasing...
Looks to be a perfectly happy family! Can't wait to start mine!!!
loves
Melissa! She is perfect! I was so curious to see what she would look like since Jaxon is a clone of his daddy, but she is a clone of you! Wow! What an exciting time, it goes by so terribly fast though doesn't it? Congratulations!
Post a Comment