All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go.................................
Ok we are down to like 30 hours until the debut of our little Brinnley (but whos' counting...). How am I feeling, well I was fine until Dr. Dotson told me last Friday he was STAPLING me shut. Gosh can anybody else picture that?! Yuck! I didn't even know they still used that procedure! I am way to visual and when I hear a staplegun in the op room, AHHHHHHHHHH I hope I do not pass out!
Anyway, we are way excited overall. Autumn just can't wait and Jax is still a little confused, But he'll get it soon huh?! We have our middle name chosen but since nothing else about this has been a secret, we will make that a secret. OK, gotta go get some sleep as that will be a rare opportunity here pretty soon. We will post pics of Brinnley hopefully Friday or Saturday when we get home from the hospital.
Until then,
take care!
9 comments:
Good luck and we will be thinking of you! Can't wait to see some pictures of this darling little girl!
Good luck! We can't wait to see her! Didn't they staple you with the last c-section? I am so excited that you guys will have a girl so close to ours. I love little girls, there is just something extra special about them. Still love my boys, though. We'll check back on Friday to see some pics of the little darling!
So excited to see her and hear all the details! I am jealous, I can say that much!
Best of luck you guys! I got stapled shut when I had Owen. It was kinda creepy, but it wasn't bad. When they took them out I thought it would hurt bad, but it didn't. You'll do great and everything will be wonderful. I can't wait to see how beautiful she is.
Good Luck! i wish i could say when i'm having my baby. i'm so jealous. but i'm so excited for you too.
brandon, take good care of melissa
We're thinking about you guys.... And we'll be thinking about you NON-STOP until you call me!!!!! We can't wait to hear all the stats, etc. And, of course, see pictures!!!! You'll do great. Just relax. :) Hope you had fun on your date tonight. LOVE YOU TONS!!!!
Hi Melissa! I wanted to say congrats on the soon to be new arrival, girls are always fun. I wanted to let you know that I just ordered from your website, Pamper Your Princess and I was so impressed with your cute bows...I will order more sooner than later. I know you are expecting in a few days, but wondered if you could try and send it out ASAP so I could get it next by next tuesday?
If you check out my blog you might recognize me, we were in the same ward and your mom, if I remember right, was my Sunday School teacher. My maiden name is Reimschiissel. Anyway, thanks so much!
I can't wait to hear how everything went! You're in our prayers!
Our prayers are with you. Bring that little girl home safely. Love ya tons!
Post a Comment