Friday, June 6, 2008

Concert in the Park



I know it's been awhile since we had pics of the fam on the blog. Sorry. Look at the size of me, that would be why....Just kidding.....I am usually the one with the camera but we asked Autumn to take a picture of us. I thought she did a pretty good job. Anyway, every Friday in June there is a free concert in the park. FREE is our thing! The kids had so much fun rolling down the hills, dancing and playing with all the other kids that were there. And the band wasn't bad either. We had a great time!

4 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

Free stuff is the best. I love concerts in the park. We need to find something like that. You don't look huge---you look lovely. You are getting so close--hang in there.

cameron said...

I LOVE FREE CONCERTS - FREE AND LIVE ENTERTAINMENT ARE ALWAYS THE BEST!!!! PS..LOVE YOUR SHIRT..SO CUTE!

Angel said...

Sounds like you guys are having a good time and figuring out how to fit right in! Love ya.

Andrea Wiseman said...

Melissa you look great!! I keep checking to see if Brinnley has arrivedI guess you still have a little ways to go. It looks like Texas is treating you well! Oh-I'm in your sisters ward! Later! Andrea