Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary!



4 Years
1460 Days
1 Adoption
3 Babies
792 Days Pregnant
108 Days Nursing
4 Moves (2 out of state)
2 Careers
2 Home Businesses
1 Minivan
1 Happy Eternal Family
Every day I am reminded that I am married to the most wonderful, thoughtful, caring (HOT), man in the whole world! And I am so blessed that he is mine! We have gone through some tough times together in these 4 years, but there is no one else I would rather go through these trials with than Brandon! He is such a huge source of strength! He is a great example to me and I am trying to be more like him. Love you Brandon! You are the BEST husband and FATHER anyone could ever ask for! Happy Anniversary!!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Hope this is the best year yet!

Angel said...

Happy, happy anniversary.

Gleason Family said...

Wait, I don't remember that day. Did we miss your wedding!? ha ha ha! :) Happy 4 years to you guys! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!! Oh, and not on the subject of anniversaries, but I can't find my measuring tape anywhere to measure Lydia's belly. SORRY!!!! I'm still looking....

Jordan said...

Happy 4th Anniversary you guys! Wow, look at all you've accomplished and been through in such a short time. I'm so excited your so close to delivering your baby! Can't wait to see how beautiful she is. You guys are both so amazing and wonderful people. Wish we could spend more time with you guys! Take care.
Jordan

Carrie and Jeff said...

Happy 4th Anniversary. That was sweet. We will be having our 4th anniversary in July.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe its been 4 years. It seems like just yesterday we were both getting married. I miss those nights that we used to hang out. Love you guys.

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! It sure does go fast! Congratulations.