Monday, June 16, 2008

Hanging in there--Barely


Happy Father's Day to the King of the Mountain!
So of course, yesterday was Father's Day and I decided I wanted to do EVERYTHING Brandon does, plus my own responsibilities. Uhhh, not a good idea. But man. Brandon does SO much for us around here! Ever since, I've ben having labor pains ALL day today and the doc said of they get worse, go to the hospital and have that baby. So far, it's not worse, but very constant and exhausting! The catch-Brandon left this morning at 3 am for Scout Camp and does not get home until Saturday. Can I put myslef on bed rest? Would the kids survive a week of tv? Just kidding, but it sure does sound nice! The good news is, they recently put up a cell tower near camp so my man has great reception in case of an emergency. Anyway, it's going to be a long treterous week!

3 comments:

Gleason Family said...

Hang in there girly. I wish I was there to help you!!!! Just put on some movies for the kiddos and try to relax! :) LoVe yA!

Anonymous said...

he is crazy for leaving! hope everything goes well.

Nicole said...

oh, I hope that baby decides to hold on until Saturday! Seriously, put yourself on bedrest, the kid's brains won't rot from 1 week of TV watching.