Friday, June 20, 2008

Middle Name

Ok we are down to 4 days until this little one is born. I have very mixed emotions but GREATLY look forward to having her placed in my arms to hug and cuddle. I am not sure anyone will be able to pry her from my arms.....
So we are still deciding on middle names and would like your imput. Some of these names we like because they are sentimental AND/OR the meaning of them means something to us:
Brinnley Roxy
Brinnley Dee
Brinnley Madelyn

(I had more picked out but Brandon narrowed the list down.....)
Let us know what you think!!

6 comments:

Gleason Family said...

AHHHH! ONLY 4 days!? Are you serious!? I have it on my calendar, but I just didn't realize that is in a few days! K, so honestly, I just think Roxy is cute and different and even cuter that it's a family name. But that's just my opinion. Any of them would be great middle names.

Cassie said...

I like Dee and Madelyn. Or you could always use Mae, I mean two of the coolest people she will know have that middle name (me and Britt!). Haha! Can't wait to see pictures of her.

Christine said...

We are excited! We will be here if you need us for anything.

We like Madelyn.

Anonymous said...

Hey good luck with the delivery and everything. i hope your new ward will be helping you out.
i like Brinnley Madelyn the best.
anna

Dayna Jamison said...

I love Dee for a middle name. Super cute! You look great by the way in your pics. Kids are getting big!!!

cameron said...

Whatever you love! though you asked for opinions..so I choose DEE! yahoo!