



Do you know what is so amazing about babies? When their perfect little spirits enter your life, it seems like you are so much more aware of the sad things in the world or on tv, or whatever and makes you want to make sure you do not invite those things into your life and home. I love that about babies! And no matter what, you would do ANYTHING you have to to make sure they are happy, healthy and comfortable! I love having a baby in our home!
11 comments:
She is beautiful and I totally know what you are talking about. Hayden was born the week before Hurricane Katrina. I just sat there holding my tiny, perfect, beautiful baby, and watched hours of coverage and bawled and bawled.
Wow she is truly beautiful. You made it through!!! Wahoo! I love the name Brinnley. So cute and not heard very much. I hope Texas is treating you well.
She is absolutely beautiful, Melissa!!! And she sucks her hands just like my little one! I love her! I don't understand how anyone can stop having babies, it's the most wonderful thing in the world! Congrats, she truly is a beauty!
Ah, soooo cute. I'm so happy that you have a sweet little baby in your home too! I'm calling you tonight (hopefully my kiddos go to bed on time. They have been staying up so late!) K, Love ya!
Hi there,
I am so happy that you are happy! What a blessing to have your mom helping you for a little while. I can't wait to see Brinnley's picture put on the sidebar with the rest of your family. I think that is a way cute idea (the whole team thing). Love it!! Miss you tons.
Congratulations! I am so glad everything went well! She is such a doll.
Holy beautiful baby! Congratulations!!! She is gorgeous! It's making me baby hungry:)
I totally agree on what you said. And she is just so beautiful!
What a beautiful little baby! She is absolutely perfect! It is so true that a little brand new baby makes you completely aware of what is going on around you. It made me wonder how I got so lucky. Okay, just talking about it makes me want another one. I think that's my hint to end this comment here! Ha ha. :) Brinnley is beautiful.
There is nothing more precious than a little one in your home. I know I felt like you do now with my nephews living with me. I wanted nothing negative or tragic to be anywhere near them. I just couldn't stand the thought of them not being in a sweet, loving environment.
WOW! Congratulations you guys! I haven't checked blogs in so long...I'm so happy she's here safe and sound. I'm sure you feel very relieved. She's so beautiful and I'm so thrilled for you and your new little perfect addition!
Much Love,
Jordan
Post a Comment