
I can not believe it has all ready been ONE whole week since our little one was born! My body still feels like it was yesterday! YUCK! Brinnley is so cute and we love having her in our home. Autumn especially loves holding her and doing ANYTHING she can to help. My Mom has been a lifesaver, like last night after I nursed Brinnley, she decided she wanted to be held instead of put back in her crib. It was 2 am. So Mom came in and took her for us and everyone slept until almost 7am! Whew! What more could you ask for! My mom left today and was finishing up a few things around the house before she left and Autumn says to me, "Wow Mom, you sure are blessed that Grandma is doing all your jobs!" Couldn't put it any better myself! I keep getting these emotional "flare ups" I will call them. I just start to cry for one reason or another and today for the first time, I got really homesick and just cried. Poor Brandon!!
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! And a thumb sucker already! Amazing!
Oh she's beautiful. I'm so tickled for you all!
I DON'T THINK I'VE SEEN A CUTER PICTURE IN MY LIFE
Post a Comment