Monday, July 21, 2008

Brinnley Maddelyn's Blessing



I told Brandon before we went to church that I was afraid Brinnley would cry during her blessing. She is just funny that way. I was right. About halfway through her blessing, she put her two cents in. And she did it very loudly, especially with a microphone close to her. She made herself loud and clear! But it was sweet anyway. Brandon's Mom and Dad and sister Andrea are here. So that is really special to us. They will be here until Friday and andrea brought her kids so the cousins get to play play play!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE her hair! Rylee had hair like that. super cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Glad to see you are all doing great.

Carrie and Jeff said...

What a cute family. And Brinnley is so beautiful!

Gleason Family said...

My internet is working again! Hooray! So glad that I could see the ADORABLE pictures! Brinnley is soooo pretty. :) (just like her mommy and big sis) :)

Love you guys!

Clarke and Kamie said...

haven't checked in on you for a while--what a BEAUTIFUL baby!!! Enjoy her. Hope you guys are doing well. email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog. kamiem at gmail.com

Ellen said...

She is adorable! What a sweet, sweet picture. Did Autumn wear the same blessing dress? I'm still so touched you named her after Maddy. I wish I could hold her and give a kiss. You look like one happy family. Wish we could have been at the blessing.
Love, The Paynes

Shelly said...

She is so cute and looks JUST like your mom I think!!