
Hey guys, I happened upon this on a friend's blog and thought it would be fun...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
6 comments:
oh melissa.. my memories of you are definitely embedded in years of girls camp. i remember feeling so "cool" that i got to hang out with you and cameron. you were both so much fun!
i remember we were at the Mortons talking about Britany Spears. Nick's sister Emily said she burned (copied) her CD. and you thought she actually burned it. you had me laughing so hard. i loved it! you're so stinkin cute!
So, since we haven’t really hung out much I dont have many memories...but I do remember being big as a house pregnant and going with Becky to the wedding fair you had a booth at in Fair Oaks. Your wedding decorations were beautiful and I remember you were talking about how you spilled Jamba Juice inside your new van. Random, I know! :) I hope you are doing well!!! I am so excited for your new baby!!! You’re little family is so cute!!
I kept trying to leave a comment earlier but it wouldn't let me. I think my best memory of you was when we went shopping together and you helped me find something cute to wear to the party I was going to. It was so fun to get out and shop with someone who I knew would give me her honest opinion. I can always count on you for that!
A funny memory I have of you is after we sang at stake conference, we were driving home with one of our neighbors and she said something about you being pregnant. You had just barely told me and you hadn't told many people. We both wondered how in the heck she knew you were pregnant.
My favorite memory was that time we were at your house swimming with the Purcell's and one of our girls walked over to the lawn and pooped. You were all pretty disgusted with that. Aren't the Morton girls so eloquent.
Post a Comment