Friday, August 1, 2008

One Month Old



OK so Brinnley is a little over one month now, but the photo was taken at her one month mark. She has changed so much to me even since then! I have thought of 10 ways I want to be like Brinnley:
1. Not have a bath/shower in several days and still look pretty
2. Burp as loud as her and not offend anyone
3. Poop and Fart as loud as her and not be ashamed but instead have everyone laugh and say how cute it was.
4. Lay on the couch and sleep ALL the time!
5. Have a few pimples on my face and not worry about it.
6. Have a little spit up in my hair and not worry about it.
7. Let everyone know I am here simply by crying whether it is 4 in the afternoon or 4 in the morning!
8. Smell good all the time.
9. Eat all the time.
10. Have everyone goo and gah over me all the time.

She's got a great life I tell ya and we are SO in love with her!

2 comments:

colin and brooke thompson said...

She is beautiful! So happy for you. I love her hair!

Andrea Wiseman said...

That pic is awesome! I totally agree with your list-especially #'s 1,4 and 9. are you guys full on Texans yet? Do you have matching guns and big time Texas pride? Luke and I still talk about Austin.....maybe someday-although this feels more like home everyday!