
+of+IMG004.jpg)
Autumn at 6:
Favorite Color(s): Red and Blue
Favorite Food: Grilled Cheese
Favorite Activity: Color/Art
Future Aspiration: Becoming a super Mom
Autumn is a super special girl to me! I conceived her while on the pill. She was a pleasant surprise. Little did I know how she would bless my life! She has given me so much strength through the years. She was my strength when going through my divorce. She was an angel when dealing with the loss of Drake and she is the biggest help with her new baby sister! I am so blessed to be her mother! She has so much energy! When she grows up she wants to be a Mom, a vet, and an astronaut. And if her energy level remains throughout her life, she will probably be able to accomplish all those things!! Happy Birthday Girlfriend!! We love you!!
2 comments:
We haven't seen you (Autumn) in so long I cannot believe you are already six. Happy Birthday!
Katie, Lucas, Mason and Jill
Happy Birthday Miss Autumn! We love you and miss you! Hope you had a great birthday!!!!
Post a Comment