Melissa! So beautiful! So, funny story... do you know Saron Newey and Melissa Stapp? Anyway, she's my cousin and they were just looking at my blog and came accross yours and said you use to have Melissa babysit. So funny. Such a small world! Anyway, I absolutly love the birth announcement. Such a beautiful baby! Hope you're doing great!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! SOOOOO CUTE! Who did those announcements for you? ADORABLE!
I love it! Did you do it?
She is beautiful! I just want to snuggle her! Hope all is well. Thanks for sharing the pics of this little angel and your cute little fam.
xo
ASHLEY
Melissa! So beautiful! So, funny story... do you know Saron Newey and Melissa Stapp? Anyway, she's my cousin and they were just looking at my blog and came accross yours and said you use to have Melissa babysit. So funny. Such a small world! Anyway, I absolutly love the birth announcement. Such a beautiful baby! Hope you're doing great!
Beautiful! That announcement couldn't look any better! So awesome!
Bower's fam...Congrats! She is beautiful! I hope you don't mind I found your link from Stasia's blog!
~Melissa:)
ps. Feel free to check out our blog...
www.americandunn.blogspot.com
so precious
Thanks for sending us this cute announcement. She is so adorable. I can't wait until you guys come back to visit. Hopefully sometime soon!
Post a Comment