
Over the years (I know, he is only 3) many Mother's have asked me, "How can you get mad at that cute little face and those big blue eyes?" Well, I'll tell you how! When you think he is safe in bed, then he comes running out all wet with water and asks you to turn off the facet. Walking towards the bathroom you hear the facet on, running full blast and then the inevitable squelch of water under your feet--on the carpet no less. Walking into the bathroom you see what you were hoping not to see, an inch of water on the floor and still more coming from the overflowing sink he plugged up. Oooooo, it took everything I had not to beat that kid. No blue eyes or cute face was going to keep him out of trouble on this one! Argh!
PS these pics do absolutely NO justice for the situation!!!

4 comments:
Dang! He is cute though. :)
Benson hasn't done that one--yet! I'm sure we'll have similar situations coming soon. What a mess!
Yikes Jax! Sounds like a mess. But yes, thankfully, they are cute. That definitely saves them at times.... doesn't it? :)
Ahhh! R u serious? That is a huge mess. Man, moms just never get brakes. I can't believe Autumn is 6 already. I can't believe YOU have a 6 year old!
Post a Comment