This is what you get when your adorable 6 year old uses the camera. Thank goodness we can delete some. Brinnley would NOT be happy with some of these photo shoots. So much fun none the less. I need to dub Autumn new Family Photographer!
Your little Brinnley is adorable, and I'm with you - I'd love to be messy and not care, stinky and considered cute and sleep when ever I wanted!!! I can't believe Autumn is 6 - she looks like a little woman. How are you guys doing in TX? Do you like it there?
Hey Melissa- That is so funny that Autumn does that! Lexi does it too. Your so nice to save the pictures I just delete them. Hope all is going well. Your family is adorable!!
2 comments:
Hey Melissa!
Your little Brinnley is adorable, and I'm with you - I'd love to be messy and not care, stinky and considered cute and sleep when ever I wanted!!! I can't believe Autumn is 6 - she looks like a little woman.
How are you guys doing in TX? Do you like it there?
Love,
Kate
Hey Melissa- That is so funny that Autumn does that! Lexi does it too. Your so nice to save the pictures I just delete them. Hope all is going well. Your family is adorable!!
Post a Comment