love love love it! She's too cute. So glad you updated with new pics of the little miss. So happy we got to talk the other night... it's always much needed. :) Love ya!
Brinnley is darling. I found your blog off one of the old neighbors blogs, although recently we havd moved. Looks like your doing well. I know you miss visiting teaching with me. Keep in touch. Your new addition is so cute. Our blog is travisandkristenkoz.blogspot.com
5 comments:
wow! She is beautiful!!!! Those first smiles are the best!
love love love it! She's too cute. So glad you updated with new pics of the little miss. So happy we got to talk the other night... it's always much needed. :) Love ya!
oh soooo cute! what a doll. don't you just love wonderful moments like that. being a momma is great!
Melissa,
Brinnley is darling. I found your blog off one of the old neighbors blogs, although recently we havd moved. Looks like your doing well. I know you miss visiting teaching with me. Keep in touch. Your new addition is so cute. Our blog is travisandkristenkoz.blogspot.com
Kristen
Melissa she is so cute. She is totally chunking out! Tell her I said to stop growing! love cam
Post a Comment