Do you recognize Brandon and I? And I don't know how Jaxon plans on getting any candy when he can't see with 2 eye patches on! Arrr Matey! And our little Bunny Foo foo is fast asleep and misses the whole party!!
I want to talk to you too! Sorry, home teachers were over tonight when you called. I need to re-set up my voice mail message. It was me though. :) Love all of the new pics. (with the exception of you poor leg. Just kidding!) Let's try to talk this week for sure, k? Miss you tons tons tons!!!!
5 comments:
You guys look great! I bet Halloween is so much fun with kids.
I want to talk to you too! Sorry, home teachers were over tonight when you called. I need to re-set up my voice mail message. It was me though. :) Love all of the new pics. (with the exception of you poor leg. Just kidding!) Let's try to talk this week for sure, k? Miss you tons tons tons!!!!
I love all your costumes. Those tattoo arms are so cool. Maybe we'll have to be that someday. looks like fun!
love the wigs and tats!
i LIKE THE TATOO SLEAVES....I SHOULD DO THAT... WHERE DO YOU BUY THEM?
Post a Comment