

Look at the party that goes on around here when Melissa is home alone with the kids while Brandon is at a Stake Priesthood meeting.(or volleyball, or meetings etc...) Know what the kids do? ANYTHING they want becasue there is not much I can do about it. Although I can't say they haven't been whacked a few times with my crutch (don't tell CPS Debi and Becca). Sometimes my crutch is the closest and fastest thing to reach them... Well, the kids totally know that when dad is gone---the picture tells it all--anything goes. Can you blame them?? I mean kids will be kids.... I have to say, they cleaned it all up before Brandon got home (thanks to a little bribing with Halloween candy.) And we have all survived!! (Thanks to a TON of help from none other than Debi!!! Love you woman!) By the way, this is just ONE room in the house. You outta see the rest of the house! I'm going crazy!!! It's a clean freaks WORST nightmare!!
2 comments:
melissa my house looks like this in every room in my house on a daily basis, no excuses for me...
Can you IMAGINE what Monk would do if he was IMMOBILE??? you must be going NUTS.... WHEN YOU ON YOUR FEET AGAIN? DO THEY THINK? I WISH I HAD EXTRA VACATION TO COME OUT AND HELP!!! GRANTED I'M NO NEAT FREAK MYSELF - THOUGH I'D LIKE TO BE... ok...so i'm a little monkish
Post a Comment