
Where the 2 long screws are is where my ankle bone was detached from the leg bone. It is slowly bonding back together. The screw that looks like it is all ready sticking out is the one that comes out. Doesn't look like any fun to me!!


4 weeks after surgery:
I got a bunch of staples removed--big huge OUCH!!!!!!! I was going to have Brandon take pics of my leg after staples but he was too busy fanning me because I was so hot from being in so much pain. The doc saved the best staple for last. He had to dig it out. I almost threw up it hurt so bad! And in 2 weeks I get a screw removed. That will be a bigger OUCH!!!!! I don't know why stuff like this happens to me, I am the BIGGEST wimp of all time!! When I asked the dr. how long it would be until I would be walking, his reply "It's going to be awhile." That was NOT good news!! My dear sweet Grandma has been here for 3 weeks and she goes home tomorrow. I am SO sad. I told her we were going to hold her hostage. Then I noticed on the weather that we will have storms tomorrow and I told her I had hoped they cancel her flight....That's me being selfhish, I know, but I have NO idea how we are going to survive without her! She has been a HUGE help!!!
2 comments:
yuck, I am sorry. I hope you heal soon.
oh dear...I AM A WIMP with PAIN as well - I DEF. FEEL FOR YOU...SO SO SORRY.... THE GOOD NEWS...THE PAIN ISN'T PERMANENT...LOVES...WE'LL CHAT SOON...
Post a Comment