Monday, October 13, 2008

4 Years to Eternity


(this is our family in the beginning at Hogle Zoo in SLC. This is when Autumn and I "met the fam" for the first time)

Today is such a special day! It marks the 4 year Anniversary of the day my sweet husband adopted my sweet little girl. We made it official, Autumn Celeste Bowers!! To celebrate Brandon and Autumn went on a little date to the movies. This is such a special day for our family! One time we were watching Meet the Robinson's and at the end one of the boys refers to being adopted and I mentioned to Autumn, "that's just like you, Autumn. You were adopted by Daddy when you were 2." And she says to me, "Oh no Mom, me and you adopted Daddy!" That's a great perspective! We are so blessed!!



This is our wedding day. Autumn had tripped and fallen and the ONLY person she wanted to go to was Daddy!!


Our Family Now

9 comments:

Sarie said...

What a special anniversary!

RufflesAndFringe said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so awesome. You guys are such a great success story.

P.S. Are you already having to bat the girls away from that handsome little boy of yours? He couldn't be any cuter!

Gleason Family said...

Um, I'm going to blame this pregnancy of mine, but seriously.... I'm teary-eyed!!! Love you guys sooooo much!!!!

gnomeswife77 said...

Thank you for sharing this special day with us. I love it. You guys are awesome!

Carrie and Jeff said...

That is so great that you and Autumn were able to adopt Brandon. Congrats on your 4 years.

cameron said...

Yahoo for FOUR YEARS - too bad you are limp and can't go out...:) LOVE YOU!!! I'M GOING CRAZY WITH OUR PHONE TAG GAME TOO..HEE HEE

Angel said...

OH! I got tears thinking about that. I remember our long talks both of us dealing with hardship in our families and at the same time finding wonderful blessings. Congratulations.

jordan and maci said...

what a cute family you have melissa:)

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! thats a cute pic of brandon and autumn