Gosh, I know why it's called BLACK friday, but they should rename it to YELLOW Friday. Something not so depressing sounding, don't you agree. ANYWAY, this is a tradition I started about 5 years ago. And even though I USUALLY don't end up with what I went to the stores to get, I usually come home with a few treasures. This year we are in the market for 2 things, a webcam and a deep freezer. I decided I would do the "get up at 3 am thing" if anyone was selling a webcam for $5 and GUESS WHAT!?! I found the deal!!! At Office Depot! Thanks to this AWESOME website, www.tgiblackfriday.com
I am so excited! So I guess I will be in the Office Depot line REALLY early! Good thing I can do CVS the day before! Hope you all have fun shopping and get the goodies you are looking for!!!
PS Am I the only NUT thinking about this all ready!? It's like thinking of Christmas before Halloween even hits. All well. I am just cheap and LOVE a good deal!
3 comments:
I feel like I have missed out for years because I have only known Black Friday existed for like 3 years! (I know, and I am a girl!)But yes, love it. Last year I was delivering a baby on Black Friday yet I still managed to send family out to buy my bargains...like the 42" flat screen from Sam's. Score! I love to see the crazy personalities come out in people. I laugh the whole time.
I am usually all for Black Friday, it's an adventure and so much fun. But this year I haven't seen any killer deals that I HAVE to have. But if you find a great deal on a deep freezer let me know we are looking for one too!
I usually get up and go but this year I have all my Christmas shopping done already! Whew Hoo! Good luck!
Post a Comment