
Top 10 Things I am thankful for
10. Couponing! So fun!
9. The beautiful world we have to live in--especially in TEXAS!
8. The food we have to eat.
7. My home that keeps us cool in the summer and snuggly warm in the winter.
6. Life itself and the experiences and trials I have been through that shape the person I am today!
5. The most amazing friends in the whole world--you know who you are!!
4. My mom, dad and 4 sisters who never leave life too dull!
3. The gospel in its entirity. Especially the chance to be a forever family!
2. My 4 wonderful children Autumn, who does crazy things all the time to make us laugh, Jaxon who still loves to snuggle, Drake who is our daily reminder of the purpose of life and how to live so we can see him again, and Brinnley who is the joy of all joys!
1. My amazing Husband who loves me so much despite all my imperfections!
2 comments:
And we are thankful for you guys...It is wonderful to have cousins so close. I just wish we were a little closer. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and we hope to be able to see you soon.
Sounds like you are going to have a house full! That will be fun for the kids especially for Christmas. Wish we could b there to help. Love ya!
Post a Comment