Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Camille




Just wanted to give a Birthday shout out to my favorite sis Camille! She in the ONE person who understands me completely. She knows what I am thinking before I even say what I am thinking. I love talking to her almost on a daily basis! She is the best listener and the BEST sister I could ask for! Thanks for being such an awesome and understanding friend! And thanks for letting me be COMPLETELY who I am--no masks. Friends like you are unreplaceable! Love you girl and Happy Birthday! May ALL your Birthday wishes come true and give your dolphin and penguin a kiss for me! :0) Good times woman!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Melissa! You are the best!!

Anonymous said...

Lori says we are good at making funny faces!

Mary said...

hi Melissa,
It's been a long time but I wanted to say hi and I really like reading your blog, it is so much fun. Hope all is well with your family!
Mary