Do I need to say anything?? Awwwwww! She is SO cute! She got her first taste of rice. She was happy at first.... But then I wiped her face and she did NOT like that. She threw her first fit. Silly girl! So dramatic!
SOOOOO ADORABLE! I love her little smile. When she was first born, I thought she looked totally like Autumn, but now I see so much of Jaxon, it's crazy! Way too cute! As for the dramatic side.... where in the world does she get THAT from? j/k. :) love you!
5 comments:
Melissa she is so beautiful she's a mix of Jaxon and Autumn. have been bad about my blog checing-wow you've had an eventful several weeks!!
SOOOOO ADORABLE! I love her little smile. When she was first born, I thought she looked totally like Autumn, but now I see so much of Jaxon, it's crazy! Way too cute! As for the dramatic side.... where in the world does she get THAT from? j/k. :) love you!
She is darling; so petite. And I love the headband.
I love her smile!! So pretty!
Holy Cow Melissa! you sure can't tell who her mother is - I would dare say she's a spitting image of you! Very Pretty! Congrats!
Post a Comment