MELISSA IS WALKING!!!!!!! (not very well, but walking nonetheless) I have LISTS and LISTS and LISTS of things I can't WAIT to get done around the house! I feel like I am ADHD because I start something and get so excited that I don't finish so I can start the next thing! I NEVER thought I would EVER be SO excited to CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!!!! 12 weeks of sitting on the couch will do that to ya! Wish me a happy cleaning! I'll blog in a few days.....But if it's longer, NEVER FEAR, I am just STILL cleaning!!!!!!!

8 comments:
Awesome Congrats on healing and walking.
YEAH walking! YUCK cleaning!
Oh my gosh... I had to watch that video over and over. So funny. I mean, I know you were really trying, and that's awesome, but it was just really funny to me. (of course, Brandon's silly voice didn't help). YEAH for you! Don't go overboard with the cleaning and your lists of things that you want to accomplish. Take it easy still, k?
I thought you might fall over in your video. Be careful. I would go crazy sitting for that long too. Congrats. Hope you continue to heal and get better!
don't get hurt AGAIN by trying to walk too much. you look great though. just think, in no time you'll be running again.
yahoo!!!! oh dear friend... i can't imagine 12 weeks of not being able to get around... what a nightmare... i'm so sorry... CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yeah! I am so excited for you.
video too funny
Post a Comment