Sunday, November 30, 2008

Welcome Home Myers Family


OK, so we could use an extreme makeover home edition and add a few bedrooms and bathrooms to our home, but we will manage with what we have. Tim and Camille and family will be joining the ranks of our family. They are leaving tomorrow for thier journey to become TEXANS! They are converting! Yay! Tim was laid off and they are ready for a fresh start. We will be tight here for awhile but it will be fun! The kids are so excited to be together and Autumn and Lori will be in the same school. So if I do not blog for a couple days, never fear, I am making over my house so we can squeeze everyone in!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

What a fun adventure! Hope all goes well!!

Stacy said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy! Good luck!

Gleason Family said...

wow! That will be crazy and fun! :) Good luck! Call me when things settle down a bit.

Noel said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope that you have a great day! Bet you didn't think you would have one of your sisters there for your birthday! We love you!

Sarie said...

I would actually love another family to move in w us for awhile! I love extra company, it feels like a constant party!