Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday to Me






Man I am 3 years from 30! Time sure flies when your having fun. It even flies when you are NOT having fun (ie broken leg)!
So I had a super fun day. I woke up thinking that I had so much to do, but that list all went down the drain when Suzanne called and invited us to go to the mall to see Santa. WAY fun! I don't think I have been to a mall since I was 17! OK maybe a little exxageration, but it has been awhile. Anyway, we had a blast!! And when I got home from the mall, the house was magically cleaned thanks to my amazing husband Brandon!! Then Brandon and I and the kids went to our favorite BBQ place here called Spring Creek. You know, it has to be your favorite when you have a buy one get one meal and we all eat for $12!! Then on the way home we stopped at another mall here in town and I got to use a $10 gift card we got in the mail in Carolyn's name (my mother-in-law) from Victoria Secret--so I got some FREE Body Butter from Victoria! (We didn't think you would mind that we used that Carolyn. Then we came home and each decorated our own piece of cake and blew out our own candles. And then CAMILLE and TIM safely arrived here. The newest Texans! Yay! So Happy Birthday to me!! It was GREAT!

9 comments:

Mardi said...

Glad you had a great day yesterday too! You have a full house, woman. How kind of you to invite your family to come stay with you. Good luck with everything. If you show up on my doorstep one of these days, I will know you are looking for some R&R. It does seem like I haven't seen many people for a long time. But - hopefully soon!

Cassie said...

Glad to hear you had a great day, you deserve it! Love ya lots!!

Gleason Family said...

I've never seen Jaxon's hair so long! Cute! So glad you had a fun birthday! Love you!

Sara Marie said...

hey Melissa! Happy 27th!! You look beautiful! Glad to see you guys are doing well!! :)

Anonymous said...

happy b- day! you're still a baby. Justin is turning the big 3 0 in Feb.

Rachel said...

Happy B-day! I'm so sorry I missed it. I hope you have a wonderful year. If you need any help with anything please don't hesitate to ask me. Seriously! Also, thank you so much for the gift basket. I'm not sure why I received it but what a plesant surprise. Thank you!

Andrea Wiseman said...

27????? You're a little kid!! Love Jaxon's har!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Hope you had a happy happy birthday!

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday to you both. Your kids are still adorable. It looks like you have been doing the blog thing for quite a while. I am new to it but love keeping our history this way and excited that I can make in into a book to keep forever. I will check back occasionally and see what your family is up to.