So anyone who knows Autumn, knows she is full of drama--and here are the videos to prove it! I have NO idea where she gets it from (hee hee). It's a little long-but funny...
Okay, those were the funniest videos. I skipped through a lot of it, because Ches was on my lap, and I didn't want him to be afraid of losing a tooth, but I was mostly laughing at the way you were bribing, then threatening her (almost) with m&ms. Soooo funny, and effective!! Congrats Autumn!! Say hi to Camille for me!
5 comments:
That was hilarious...This is why I wasn't sure I wanted a girl...the drama...AHHH!!! Way to go Autumn!
that is soooooooooooo funny! i love it! nice job Autumn!
Seriously.... so so funny. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time just waiting for the big moment!!! :) Love you Autumn! :)
Okay, those were the funniest videos. I skipped through a lot of it, because Ches was on my lap, and I didn't want him to be afraid of losing a tooth, but I was mostly laughing at the way you were bribing, then threatening her (almost) with m&ms. Soooo funny, and effective!! Congrats Autumn!! Say hi to Camille for me!
You need to post more videos! That was so entertaining! :)
Post a Comment