Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas Drake



The hardest thing about living in Texas is being so far away from my sweet baby Drake. I feel a tender mercy from the Lord knowing that his little body is taken care of by my Mom and Grandma. They update his flowers all the time and it means so much to me! And though I wish I could be there to do that myself, i am just so blessed that there is family there to do it for me. And I am grateful that I can feel his spirit anywhere even though his perfect little body is in California. I think of Drake every single day and I miss him more than anyone could even imagine! Love you son, especailly this time of year!

2 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

That's wonderful that your mother and grandma live close and are able to do that for you guys. Hope you guys have a merry Christmas.

Rachel said...

I'm glad you have family near that can help. I can't imagine the hurt but how grateful to have the knowledge the gospel brings. Merry Christmas.