Our Journey to Eternity
cute hair cut...loving it
ps. I CAN'T BELEIVE HOW BIG JAXON IS...I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS YOUR BOY...HIS BLONG HAIR IS SO ADORABLE
very cute family picture!!!
You look beautiful, Melissa. Ya, the Sacramento Temple is awesome. My sister took our her endowment there a couple years ago and wanted to get married there since my family's from Eureka which doesn't have a temple by it. Folsom is a nice area.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
cute hair cut...loving it
ps. I CAN'T BELEIVE HOW BIG JAXON IS...I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS YOUR BOY...HIS BLONG HAIR IS SO ADORABLE
very cute family picture!!!
You look beautiful, Melissa. Ya, the Sacramento Temple is awesome. My sister took our her endowment there a couple years ago and wanted to get married there since my family's from Eureka which doesn't have a temple by it. Folsom is a nice area.
Post a Comment