Saturday, January 10, 2009

Is she NOT the Cutest





Oh my goodness-
Brinnley gets an award for being the BEST baby ever!! Seriously! She is just always SO happy and only cries for a bottle which is because she wants to go to sleep. She is sleeping through the night now which Brandon and I are LOVING!! Now if only we could get Jax to do the same.....
She gets so happy and excited and kicks her legs like crazy when you talk to her and every morning when she sees her daddy for the first time, she gives him a HUGE smile, one of the ones with her mouth big and open and waves her right arm up and down to tell him good morning. It is the cutest thing!! And of course Brandon just LOVES it! I have to check every now and then to make sure I am still his favorite girl!! Just Kidding. I know Brinnley is a close second though!! She loves to get kisses and loves to be called princess or pretty girl. She loves when Autumn and Jaxon make funny faces and noises to her. She is much more tolerant of that than I am! She is the sweetest snuggler ever. She will just lay her head on your shoulder and go to sleep. And she pushes her cute little cheek or forehead against your cheek to be a little closer. I mean doesn't she sound perfectly delightful!?! The only thing I am afraid of--she is growing SO fast!! I need her to be little longer. I am praying for time to slow down a little. BUT I do feel very blessed to have bonded with her for the 3 months I sat on the couch with a broken leg. I saw her grow every second and I know every little line, dimple, and roll of chub on this sweet little thing. Heavenly Father sent us a piece of heaven and I do not doubt that Drake had something to do with it. I just love it!!

8 comments:

TyBrit Boyce said...

Oh my goodness! She totally has your eyes Melissa!

Dave said...

I agree! She is seriously too cute.

Stacy said...

She looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute, she brightens every room she is in! I love her to death!

Heidi Jansson said...

Okay so I just learned that
I can read comments on my blog....duh. I saw one you had written probably forever ago. I had no idea it was there!
Your family is beautiful and yep, still catering.

Rebecca Williams said...

She is such a cute little rolly polly! I need to get my rear in gear and come meet her!

Noel said...

She has beautiful soulful eyes!! I wish we lived closer. By the way speaking as a hair stylist I love Jaxon's hair! I love Hudson's longer too but Jeff makes me keep it shorter. I let it grow until Jeff threatens to cut it.

Baez Family said...

Wow I am jealous! Taylor is 12 months old and I still can't get her to sleep through the night!