Almost comes to a close!! I was referred to physical therapy because 8 weeks after getting everything off my foot, I was still gimping along. So I found a pt who was awful and such a waste of time (and money) and I vowed to never go back to him. Yet I was dreading the search for a new PT. I mean it took me more than 2 weeks to call the first guy to make an appointment. So as I was at playgroup one Thursday morning, I was complaining about my foot situation and this awful therapist and a sweet lady in our ward went home and talked to her man and he happened to be a physical therapist in his earlier days. Because of some injuries, he no longer practices. She set up a time and I went to their home and he is now my miracle maker!! After only 4 visits with him and LOTS and stretching and massaging, I am almost back to normal. I am so anxious to run again--mostly to keep up with my kids (especially Jaxon). I have been feeling super ambitious and I have been going to the gym and even did a step lift class on Wednesday and my ankle was only a little sore. YAY!! I am SO grateful for you guys--Rachel and Larry! Eternally grateful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment