
This isn't considered cruel and unusual punishment--right? Awwwww, the beauties of 11-2 o'clock church. The evil twin comes out in all the children and today, Jaxon's was the most eveil. He was having a hard time keeping his hands, feet, and other objects to himself and I accomplished one of my goals to not yell and i calmly tied him to the chair so he couldn't keep hitting and kicking all the other kiddos. I thought it was better than the alternative.....And it seems to be working. He has been there for about 45 minutes and can not get down until Brandon comes home from Home Teaching. I think he may have learned his lesson.
8 comments:
That is hilarious! It reminds me of the time I put a kids shirt over the back of the chair to hold them there because I did not have the strength when they were throwing a fit and getting close to hurting themselves. We do what we have to do to not loose it, right!?
That is funny. I just hope you didn't use one of Brandon's ties to do. If you did, I bet I can guess what Brandon is getting for Fathers day!
Not cruel at all. We put Landen in the garage- the cold cold garage. :) Many times he has peed out there. Yuck. But really, you have to do what you have to do. (and we have 11:00 church too). Our poor Sunbeam and Nursery teachers. Let me know how it worked out for Jaxon.
I just caught up on your blogs and you are pretty amazing. I liked your goals and I just want to ditto those as mine. Your family looks so cute and sweet. Looks like you are having a good time in Texas.
That is awesome! I may have to do that too!
That is so funny!
Hey long lost VT companion! That is so funny about Jax. I'm so glad to see you guys are doing so well!
How do you know Brian Savage? I found your blog link on their page...Brian went to highshcool with my older sister - in good 'ol Mud Lake!
Post a Comment