
http://kristymemoryblog.blogspot.com/
These are the words of a mother who lost her daughter on her 30th Birthday. She was on her way into church when her estranged husband was waiting for her in the parking lot. He shot and killed her on a few feet away from her very own mother. She left behind two precious little boys. This was our ward choir director, our peer, a mother and friend in our ward in Utah. Kristy Ragsdale was the type of person who made an impact in every single person's life that she knew. I only knew her for a short time, but her example is just one I will ever forget! And the words that Ann wrote about her experience this past year and words of a strong woman and amazing example, just like the daughter she raised that is now watching over her loved ones from above. Click on the link and read for yourself!
http://kristymemoryblog.blogspot.com/
(Sarah, I read your blog post and was so inspired by Ann's words that I had to share on mine as well. I hope that is ok with you!!)
3 comments:
I can't believe it's been a year. We sure do miss Kristy.
Of course, I hope that Ann's words are shared everywhere, she is so amazing.
wow, what a sad story!
Post a Comment