Friday, January 2, 2009

Let's talk about the Weather!

We went on a little hike with all the kids the other day at a local Reserve. Brinnley slept--nothing exciting enough to keep her awake. I was holding up the back end walking a little slow with my gimp foot and I looked up and noticed the sun shining therough Brinnley's hair and I thought it was SO cute!!





The other cute boys in the pic are our adopted cousins, Daniel and Ryan. They call us Aunt Melissa and Uncle Brandon. They are my best friend's little boys and we had the privelage of taking them with us on our hike. The weather here is amazing! They say if you don't like the weather today just wait until tomorrow--and that is exactly true! It will go from the 50's one day to 76 today! PERFECT! I love when it is January 2nd and the kids are playing in the backyard with short sleeves and bare feet! THAT my friends, is why we moved to Texas!!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Hopefully that statement stays true during the summer. I would never make it since I prefer cold weather. Glad you have made such great friends.

Anonymous said...

i love the sun shining through Brinnley's hair! must have missed that keeping up with the front of the group!