Friday, March 20, 2009

Camping at Lake Mineral Wells





I love Spring Break--finally some real quality family time! We went camping which the kids have been begging us to go and do for awhile now. We went up north and what a fun camping spot this was! There was a lake-thank goodness because it was wicked hot, amazing cliffs and rocks for climbing and repelling, a nice road for the girls to relearn how to ride their bikes, which they mastered by the end of the trip, and some great hiking spots. We had a lot of fun and everybody chose to be happy campers!

3 comments:

Gleason Family said...

nothing beats a good camping trip. :) So fun. Love the picture of all three of the kiddos... too cute. :) miss you guys!!!!!

Rachel said...

Looks like so much fun! I'd love to take our family. I have such fond memories of camping when I was a kid.

cameron said...

awesome fun!!!!!!